October 31, 2006

Blogcritics Gets Hip, Crisp New Look

As a new writer for Blogcritics, I was just learning to navigate my way around the site and get a feel for where the articles and topics I enjoy were located. Then, WHAM-BAM they up and changed everything. A change for the better as it turns out. The redesign leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling.... well I don't like where this is going!? What I'm really trying to convey is how the same great writers and personality can still be found at Blogcritics. You want reviews on music, literature or movies. They still have reviews. Looking for the mental_floss Q of the Day. It's still there to tickle your sense of inquisitiveness. It's always nice to see a site raise the bar, rather than get all comfy with the same tired look. Now the bar is so high I can barely see it. But I'm only 5'1", you'll probably have better luck. So head on over that way and you be the judge. The award for best redesign on a website, ever...goes to Blogcritics!

No comments: