September 23, 2006

Conspiracy theory: AMA tickets not available

The American Music Awards, one of the few legit award shows that allows the public to select the winners, is apparently barring the public from joining in the festivities at the Shrine Auditorium. In previous years, tickets for floor or balcony seating were available through Ticketmaster or various online brokers. After a thorough search of the internet, it appears that no tickets are available anywhere?? I have sent a request for pricing information to TotalTickets.com to see if they actually have tickets available. I also sent a request to abc.com for information regarding the availability of tickets to the show. If you have information that can unravel this mystery, let me know!

UPDATE: I spoke with Melissa at Dick Clark Productions and she assured me that tickets would be available in the next 2-3 weeks through TicketMaster.

[Source]

No comments: